Inserting a sim card in an iPhone 4 isn’t as difficult as it looks like. But I think some of the iPhone 4 owners consider it a headache. Here is the simplest way to insert/swap a sim card in Apple iPhone 4 -
1. If you don’t have a micro sim, cut your sim with the help of a micro sim cutter.
2. Hold your iPhone in your hand and look for a small hole located on your right hand side.
3. Take a normal pin (should be thin).
4. Cut the pointed edge of the pin with the help of a scissor.
5. Insert the pin in that small hole and gently push it in to eject the sim tray.