Plex Android Application Overhauled
It has been enough while this android app is running under beta phase; but now, it’s available as a regular release, named Plex 3.0 for Android. Now this application is completely revamped with loads of new features as well as improvements in existing features. Just check the features of this new update:
- Now the interface has got a new look and it’s quite neat and clean than before.
- Now the app is supporting PlexSync.
- Now you can access the heavy library files more quickly.
- You must have a myPlex a/c for accessing this app.
- Remote control is not the part of this app anymore.
- Your device should have at least Android 3.2 or more for using Plex 3.0.
Plex iOS version 3.2
For iOS users there is something as well. However, this version is not a big leap than earlier version but still it has something. Let’s have a look:
- Plex 3.2 for iOS is capable of accessing media files faster.
- The bugs, found in earlier version, are removed; especially in PlexSync.
- Now you can use Plex 3.2 as a remote in order to use the devices running on Plex.
Now, it’s the time to update your Plex app for both iOS and android, either you can just purchase a fresh app for just $5.