Finally, Verizon Wireless revealed the launching date of the most anticipated LTE 4G tablet from Samsung, Galaxy Tab 10.1. You can have this tab 28 July onwards. This tablet will be offered in two different storage capacities – 16GB for $529 and 32GB for $629. This latest gadget will be equipped with 4G technology.
The main features of LTE Galaxy Tab 10.1 are:
- 10.1” Screen and Resolution – 1280X800 Pixel
- Operating System – Android 3.1 Honeycomb
- Processor – Nvidia Tegra 2 (Dual Core) with 1 GB Speed
- Front Camera – 2 Mega Pixel
- Rear Camera – 3 Mega Pixel (You can record High Definition Videos with this cam)
- Wi-Fi – 802.11/b/g/n
- HDMI O/p Port
- Samsung Media, Reader and Social Hub.
Both of the versions of this tab from Samsung are available in two vibrant colors – Metallic gray as well as Glossy White. Additionally, there are three data plans available for you to choose from. You can connect your device with LTE network from Verizon while using any one of these data plans:
- 10 GB data plan for $80
- 5 GB data plan for $50
- 2 GB data plan for $20