Singapore Toshiba unveils a new Android Tablet REGZA AT200A claiming that it is the world’s lightest and thinnest 10.1-inch tablet available in the market. With weight-535g and from front-to-rear measures 7.7mm, and offers display of highly unbelievable wide view.
A Toshiba-Singapore-Digital product with Service-group has recently launched a 10.1 inch REGZA AT200A tablet, whose eye-catching specifications are given below:
• Defining it to be ultra-light and ultra-thin from other gadgets.
• Measure out 7.7mm only, from front-rear side.
• Boasts up a huge selection of ports and interfaces with micr0-SD, micro-UBS, Bluetooth, WI-Fi, and for streaming out high-resolution contest it includes micro-HDMI.
• Are equipped by HD cameras both front-rear side.
• Also, makes us able to run reality applications, video chat etc with your family and friends.
Showcasing enhanced sound technologies:-
It comes with sound, enhanced stereo speakers’ from the labs of Toshiba & SCR, which makes you, experience highly naturally and rich sound on the way. It uses a sophisticated algorithm, an Adaptive-sound-device-enhancer that makes the sound quality as accomplished as that of large-speakers. Also, a feature that makes REGZA AT200A tablet special from other is its Sound-Mask-Equalizer to enhance the sound in ambient noise-levels.
Toshiba Android Tablet REGZA AT200A will be available in the market at all the authorised-reseller by the end of February at the cost of $849.