Second hand stores are for many the main option when it comes to shopping.
It is good for own pockets, and the environment to buy things from others. We will now compile a top of used objects that can be bought without problems.
1. Books. Most do not read more than once and, many times, some of which cost a fortune are sold at a price of nothing. Exceptions to the rule are books, which you can call whenever needed.
2. DVDs and CDs. In countries where an account for copyright is kept, CDs and DVDs for sale can be purchased at much lower prices. Exceptions are cases when a band release a new album and fans are crazy to buy it immediately.
3. Toys. Parents know. It is almost impossible to predict which toy will be fashionable and which will lay on the bottom of the boxes with other toys. That if those who sell them could recover something from their little ones. The luckiest can buy them from friends and relatives. There are some parents who usually buy these toys, but the holidays or birthdays, get new ones.
4. Jewels. Find a reliable pawn shop that has been around for some time, and ask the owner to recommend something. But if you want unique or handmade models, then you can buy new jewelry.
5. Sports equipment. You can buy everything from badminton rackets to sets of weights. The most affordable places where you can purchase are fairs, newspapers or the Internet. You will save money. No need to buy equipment that you will dress.
6. “Timeshare” (gives the right to use an apartment or a villa, a holiday resort for a period of time each year). You may call that an uninspired investment, but it is still an investment. Beware, though! Before you buy, you should check very well how much is the property worth.
7. Cars. It devalues quickly. And if you buy second hand, not only will you save more money, but you can pay a lower insurance. Today, cars are much better made and last longer than before, and many can even be under warranty.
8. Used Networking Equipment. High quality used network equipment comes at some really big prices. Starting a business and don’t have enough money to buy network equipment? A great way to start is by using already used and quality ones at competitive prices. See the difference of buying efficient used networking equipment rather than throwing your money on the same new hardware that works the same.
9. Software. Same problem as DVDs and CDs. Buy used software and pay only half than would the new ones cost.
10. Office furniture. Built to last a lifetime, quality offices are on the roads. Some are reluctant to buy seats but used the same reason for not buying a used baseball glove. It takes too long to be modeled after one’s body.
11. Tools. They are very strong and there are hundreds in fairs. If you don’t plan to frequently use a tool, you can rent, borrow or buy used one than to throw it away.