Sena WalletBook is an iPhone 4 case which acts as a wallet. Besides carrying an iPhone 4, this case can also carry a couple of credit cards and money. I have reviewed several iPhone 4 cases in the past (including Moshi iGlaze 4, Fantabulous iPhone 4 Pouch and others), but this one is unique.
The key features of WalletBook iPhone 4 case includes -
- Protecting the iPhone 4 from physical damage.
- Unlike most of the cases, it protects both, the front and the rear part of the iPhone 4.
- Acts as a wallet (along with an iPhone 4, it can carry driving license, credit cards and money).
- All buttons are accessible and so is the camera.
The very first impression of this case was extremely good, I was impressed with the cover and everything. This case is simply superb and I am loving it. Just a couple of problems which I have faced so far includes -
- Touching the corners of the screen doesn’t functions at times. The case doesn’t lets you touch the corner properly at times.
- When I am on a call, this case has to be kept open, that is uncomfortable and that looks weird too.
So, these two were a couple of problems which other users will also face. The list of features is still way bigger than the problems and I personally like to use this particular case on my phone.
Overall Rating – 8/10 – Highly Recommended.
Official Website – Sena Walletbook.