Sony is all set to make a niche in the mobile market with its latest Xperia smartphone series. The newest strategy is expected to include all Sony gadgets in the mobile phone category of production and sales. The widely networked AT&T services will be available especially for the innovative Sony Xperia TL gadgets packaged with LTE wireless networking.
Integrated LTE Module
The novel concept involves an integrated LTE module chip with faster speed HSPA technology, promoted to fill the AT&T 4G gap. Come holiday season the consumers are in for a treat with side-by-side mobile devices releases with Sony also a contender in the proceedings. More than 100 regions in the U.S. will be able to access the AT&T LTE services by December 2012. There are many exciting features in the XPeria TL.
- LTE wireless integrated device with NFC system
- High-definition 1080 X 720 pi resolution display screen sized 4.55 inches
- Good quality prime camera with 13 MP range of resolution
- Fast rate images and data transfer from one NFC gadget to another
- A double core 1.5 GHz processor with the Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.4 version) model
Publicity of Sony Xperia TL
The Sony Xperia TL will be publicized by featuring in the newest James Bond movie named `Skyfall’ releasing on 2 November. The other fresh non-LTE Sony series of Xperia includes the phones Xperia T and Xperia V smartphones and a Xperia Tablet S.