The new iPod nano loaded with the Multi-Touch technology is designed to be easy, intuitive & fun — just like music. And it’s even smaller than before, so music can be an even bigger part of the new Apple iPod.
The Music has a whole new feel.
The new Apple iPod Nano has been completely redesigned with Multi-Touch that is the same technology that makes iPod, iPhone and iPad touch so amazing. To add to it, now it’s almost half the size and even easier to play with. So everything you want to hear is merely a tap or a swipe away.
Turn up the color.
In sleek anodized aluminium and seven bright colors, iPod nano makes a huge statement: With this new range of colors you are most definitely ready to rock.
Pixels that pop.
Show off your photos, album art and the color coordinated wallpaper on the coloured 1.5-inch display with 240-by-240 pixel resolution. It’s tiny yet stunning.
Clip on and cut loose.
The built-in clip makes it easier than ever to move with the music. Just clip your iPod nano to your jacket, sleeve or bag, & wherever you go, your favourite tunes are right where you need them.
Plug into the groove.
With its built-in 30-pin connector, you can plug in your iPod nano into your car’s stereo system, your speakers at home, and many other products made for iPod, easily.
It fits with your fingers.
The new iPod nano is 42 percent lighter, 46 percent smaller and 100 percent made for music with Multi-Touch. It’s the perfect size for a tap , so fingertips feel very much at home.
Tap to select items. Swipe up or down to browse the lists. Rotate the screen using two fingers. Double-tap zoom the photos.
Tap an album cover to show song controls. Swipe left to see Repeat, Genius, and Shuffle controls. Shake iPod nano to shuffle songs.
Custom Home screens
Touch and hold an icon until it jiggles, then drag it to a new location. Press Sleep/Wake when finished.
Tap to show radio controls. Flick the radio dial to change stations, or tap to set favourites. Swipe left to show Live Pause controls.
The Multi-Touch and the music & A built-in FM radio. Everything about the new iPod nano is amazing.
– FM Radio with live pause
- Ride the airwaves on iPod nano. The FM tuner shows the artist, song, or program you’re listening to. Just tap to see the radio controls, flick the radio dial to change stations, and tap to set your favourites.
- Live Pause – If you need to take a break from listening, you don’t miss a minute of radio time with Live Pause. Tap to pause a song and then tap again to continue where you left off. You can even rewind as far back as 15 minutes or fast-forward to catch up to live broadcast.
– Extended battery back-up
- The built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you up to 24 hours of nonstop music. So when you clip on an 8GB or 16GB iPod nano, you’ll have plenty of tunes to make it through your commute, your workout, and beyond.
– Shake it up.
- Now for something completely random. Give iPod nano a shake and it shuffles to a different song in your music library. Shake to Shuffle is perfect for when you’re not in any particular music mood. You never know what you’re going to hear, and you’ll always be pleasantly surprised.
Size and weight
Height – 1.48 inches (37.5 mm)
Width – 1.61 inches (40.9 mm)
Depth: – 0.35 inch (8.78 mm)
Weight – 0.74 ounce (21.1 grams)1
Volume – 0.614 cu inch (10,056 cu mm), including clip.
Capacity – 8GB or 16GB flash drive2
Operating temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
Non-operating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m)
1.54-inch (diagonal) color TFT display
220 pixels per inch
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV, User-configurable maximum volume limit.
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
Impedance: 32 ohms
29 UI languages:
– Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Cantonese (Traditional Chinese), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
– Song, album, and artist information can also be displayed in Bulgarian, Serbian, Slovenian, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese. For Arabic and Hebrew language support, some UI elements are not right to left.
In the box
– iPod nano
– Apple Earphones
– Dock Connector to USB Cable
– Quick Start guide and Important Product Information
So Play all day and all night.