The conceptualized publicity strategy of Microsoft has brought to surface the ultraslim and sleek new gadget incorporated with state-of-the-art competitive technology. The novel idea to introduce the product through media ad campaigns has drawn a favorable response to the latest soon-to-be-released Microsoft Surface tab.
MS Surface Competing Against Top Names
The innovative thin model has integrated a trendy and pad-sized keyboard cum touch pad, termed as the Touch Cover that is available in pink, blue, black, white, and red colors. The gadgets are a hit considering the phenomenal pre-order bookings that commenced online from 16 October, and are strong competitors against the equally priced iPads. Numerous features are an integral part of the MS Surface device.
- An ultrathin device that measures at a low of just 9.3 mm thickness
- A 10–inch display screen is of the Clear Type variety.
- A classy casing is detachable and is of 3 mm in thickness.
- A cover that doubles up as a track pad and is perceptive to pressure with low-contour keys
- A system that works on Windows RT
Pricing and Release Date of MS Surface Gadgets
Microsoft’s fresh Surface gadget will hit stands as per the release date of Windows 8 systems, which are expected on 26 October. The basic 32 GB starting range of MS Surface is priced at $499 with an additional charge of $119.99 for the Touch Cover module. The subsequent MS Surface Pro upgraded model is expected to be available early next year. Wait until the Microsoft find surfaces, for all to benefit from.